- You must be at least 16 years old to use the Service. Use of Bodypage is recommended for users over the age of 18 years old.
- You may not post violent, nude, partially nude*, discriminatory, unlawful, infringing, hateful, pornographic or sexually suggestive photos or other content via the Service.
- You are responsible for any activity that occurs under your username.
- You are responsible for keeping your password secure.
- Bodypage is a community. We’re here to inspire and support each other. You must not abuse, harass, threaten, impersonate or intimidate other Bodypage users or we may disable your account without notice.
- You may not use the Bodypage service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. International users agree to comply with all local laws regarding online conduct and acceptable content. We do not detail local jurisdiction here – but it’s all readily available online.
- You must not, in the use of Bodypage, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
- You are solely responsible for your conduct and any data, text, information, screen names, graphics, photos, profiles, links ("Content") that you submit, post, and display on the Bodypage service.
- You must not modify, adapt or hack Bodypage or modify another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with Bodypage.
- You must not crawl, scrape, or otherwise cache any content from Bodypage including but not limited to user profiles and photos.
- You must not purport to be anyone else. The only person you will be cheating is yourself!
- You must not create or submit unwanted email or comments to any Bodypage members ("Spam"). If you’re found to be spamming by us, or reported by other users, it is at our discretion to disable your account without notice.
- You must not transmit any worms, bugs, viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
* We understand that to get the best possible Bodypage you need to be wearing as little as possible but please make sure you don’t get too naked. Keep all bras, pants and boxers firmly on. We at Bodypage HQ are at liberty to remove any content we believe is inappropriate so keep it clean!
- We reserve the right to modify or terminate the Bodypage service for any reason, without notice at any time.
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
- The definition of a "material change" will be determined at our sole discretion, in good faith and using common sense and reasonable judgment.
- We reserve the right to force forfeiture of any username that becomes inactive, violates trademark, or may mislead other users.
- We reserve the right to reclaim usernames on behalf of businesses or individuals that hold legal claim or trademark on those usernames.
Proprietary Rights in Content on Bodypage.
- Bodypage does not claim any ownership rights in the text, files, images, photos, works of authorship, applications, or any other materials (collectively, "Content") that you post on or through the Bodypage Services. By displaying or publishing ("posting") any Content on or through the Bodypage Services, you hereby grant to Bodypage a non-exclusive, fully paid and royalty-free, worldwide, limited license to use, modify, delete from, add to, publicly perform, publicly display, reproduce and translate such Content, including without limitation distributing part or all of the Site in any media formats through any media channels, except Content not shared publicly ("private") will not be distributed outside the Bodypage Services.
- Some of the Bodypage Services are supported by advertising revenue and may display advertisements and promotions, and you hereby agree that Bodypage may place such advertising and promotions on the Bodypage Services or on, about, or in conjunction with your Content. The manner, mode and extent of such advertising and promotions are subject to change without specific notice to you.
- You represent and warrant that: (i) you own the Content posted by you on or through the Bodypage Services or otherwise have the right to grant the license set forth in this section, (ii) the posting and use of your Content on or through the Bodypage Services does not violate the privacy rights, publicity rights, copyrights, contract rights, intellectual property rights or any other rights of any person, and (iii) the posting of your Content on the Site does not result in a breach of contract between you and a third party. You agree to pay for all royalties, fees, and any other monies owing any person by reason of Content you post on or through the Bodypage Services.
- The Bodypage Services contain Content of Bodypage ("Bodypage Content"). Copyright and other laws protect the Bodypage Content, and Bodypage owns and retains all rights in the Bodypage Content and the Bodypage Services. Bodypage hereby grants you a limited, revocable, non-sublicensable license to reproduce and display the Bodypage Content (excluding any software code) solely for your personal use in connection with viewing the Site and using the Bodypage Services.
- The Bodypage Services contain Content of Users and other Bodypage licensors. Except as provided within this Agreement, you may not copy, modify, translate, publish, broadcast, transmit, distribute, perform, display, or sell any Content appearing on or through the Bodypage Services.
- Bodypage performs technical functions necessary to offer the Bodypage Services, including but not limited to transcoding and/or reformatting Content to allow its use throughout the Bodypage Services.
- Although the Site and other Bodypage Services are normally available, there will be occasions when the Site or other Bodypage Services will be interrupted for scheduled maintenance or upgrades, for emergency repairs, or due to failure of telecommunications links and equipment that are beyond the control of Bodypage. Also, although Bodypage will normally only delete Content that violates this Agreement, Bodypage reserves the right to delete any Content for any reason, without prior notice. Deleted content may be stored by Bodypage in order to comply with certain legal obligations and is not retrievable without a valid court order.
- Bodypage encourages you to maintain your own backup of your Content. Bodypage is not a backup service. Bodypage will not be liable to you for any modification, suspension, or discontinuation of the Bodypage Services, or the loss of any Content.